Q: Why does my 199 Honda Civic act like it has a governor on it?

I changed my tps it came with bad gasket which i changed out and ive tried calibrating right with no luck it doesnt want to go over 4000rpm it sounds likeit has a governer on it maxes out rough idle i had autozone scann it came up low voltage tps and oxegen sensor which i changed wondering what if someone can help me diagnose

Hi there. This can be caused by a number of things, but if you are getting the codes that you mentioned then you may have a voltage supply issue. If you have this issue on both of these circuits it is typically because of a failure within the computer. I usually test the circuit and trace it back to the computer to see if that is the issue. It may also be defective parts if they were not high quality parts that you installed. If you need help with this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the check engine light is on and why it is acting like this] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/check-engine-light-is-on-inspection