Q: My 92 Nissan Maxima is shaking/vibrating; loss of acceleration especially trying to up hills. I've changed air filter.

My 92 Nissan Maxima is shaking/vibrating; loss of acceleration especially trying to up hills & when stopped at a stop light for instance & have to get going again. I've changed my air filter b/c is was really dirty but also I may have an oil leak & I'm not sure if that's causing problems or not..

3. My 92 Nissan Maxima is shaking/vibrating; loss of acceleration especially trying to up hills. I've changed air filter.