Q: My 91 Ford ranger is overheating I put new heater core and thermostat still doing same thing

My truck is over heating blowing white smoke I changed heater core and thermostat still doing same thing don't see no leaks

There are several factors that can cause a vehicle to overheat. A clogged radiator, air pocket in the cooling system, malfunctioning cooling fan, failed water pump, and a blown head gasket are all possible causes. If it is necessary to keep refilling the coolant, as if there were a leak, I would look more in the direction of a blown head gasket. You mention that there doesn’t appear to be an external leak, and if the coolant needs to be refilled often, the coolant has to go somewhere. This would make me wonder if the coolant isn’t being expelled through the exhaust. You may also want to check the oil to be sure there is no coolant in it, as this would also be caused by a head gasket leak, or a crack in the head, or block. A coolant pressure test should identify any type of leaks. If you feel you could use a hand diagnosing and/or repairing the issue, contact a certified mechanic, like those available at YourMechanic.com.

3. My 91 Ford ranger is overheating I put new heater core and thermostat still doing same thing