Q: Truck loses power in the middle of driving I changed plugs wires rotor n cap about a month later it started stalling n losing 1988 Ford F150

Driving down the street stop at light car cuts off had trouble restarting sometimes sounds like battery about to die then it cranks up drive for a while then cuts back off truck does not run hot at all temp gauge always in middle or before middle changed plugs wires cap rotor n driver side fuel pump external one what could be the culprit

3. Truck loses power in the middle of driving I changed plugs wires rotor n cap about a month later it started stalling n losing 1988 Ford F150