Q: my 300 fan

My 300 isn't blowing as hard as it should plus it makes a weird scratching sound. When I have my fan blowing on me it works fine just in every other position it's like on medium

Hi there. It is possible that you may have an obstruction or blockage inside the vents of your AC and heating system. It is also possible that the blower motor or control vents are damaged or wearing out. It’s probably a good idea to have a professional mechanic complete a heater is not working inspection, so they can determine what’s causing the issues on your Chrysler 300.