Q: My 206 c230 v6 engines makes some unusual notice especially when I accelerate faster

I hear a rattling sound when I try accelerating faster or when am climbing a hill...normally I don't hear the sound untill the engine is warmed up or about 10mins driving

A: The rattling noise may be due to the mass a...

The rattling noise may be due to the mass air flow sensor causing the engine to run leaner than it should be. This would cause the engine ping noise. You should have the engine scanned to check the mass airflow sensor with the key on, engine off, during idle and at specified RPMs to see if it reads correct. If it’s out of specification, replace the sensor and clear the codes. You’ll need to have the fuel control reset in order to relearn the new mass airflow sensor. If you need some help with these checks, feel free to contact a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic. They’ll be able to diagnose the engine’s rattling noise firsthand and help you fix it accordingly.