Q: My 2013 F150 was dead. Went out to start and nothing. Jumped it and it started up.HOWEVER..... the Advance Trac Warning and faulty

My 2013 f150 was dead. Jumped it and it started. However Advance Trac Service and Faulty Hill Descent messages are present. Truck is also not driveable because turning wheels takes super man, power steering not working. Any thoughts?

Hi there. It is possible that while you attempted to jump start the car, that a few electrical faults may have been triggered causing more damage to other components like the power steering system. It is best to have a professional mechanic start by completing a steering wheel is hard to turn inspection, so they can begin to pinpoint what’s causing your issues.

3. My 2013 F150 was dead. Went out to start and nothing. Jumped it and it started up.HOWEVER..... the Advance Trac Warning and faulty