Q: My 2011 sonata gear shifts even when the ignition is off and when you haven't pressed the brakes i guess the lock is bad.

When ever i switch of the car the remote stops working i can niether lock or unlock the car with it. But after some minutes the remote starts working again but once i switch on the car it stops working again. My 2011 sonata gear shifts even when the ignition is off and when you haven't pressed the brakes i guess the lock is bad. Can it affect the keyless entry system and the remote

3. My 2011 sonata gear shifts even when the ignition is off and when you haven't pressed the brakes i guess the lock is bad.