Q: my 2010 jeep wont start

My jeep wont start the batery is new so it isnt that

3. my 2010 jeep wont start

Q: Two cylinders misfiring

There are many possibilities for misfires. Spark plugs are common on your engine to cause misfires. Fuel injectors and ignition coils are likely as well. If there are only 2 cylinders misfiring, they could be related, or not. If they...

Q: Q: Car cranks but wont start

Hi there. Proper diagnoses needs to be performed for the no start condition. Circuit tests should be done, to determine whether there is a loss of spark, loss of fuel, or a loss of both. Assuming the engine turns over...

Q: Replaced all 4 rotors, calipers and brake pads. After changed everything and bled the brakes, still spongy 2010 Jeep Liberty

Hi there - you still have air somewhere in the brake system - perhaps in the ABS pump itself. I recommend a brake fluid flush service performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come...