Q: My 2007 impala won’t start. The key locks in the ignition and I have to connect jumper cables from another car to get the key out.

My 2007 impala won’t start at all. The key locks in the ignition and I have to connect jumper cables from another car to get the key out. But the car still does not start at all. It only clicks. I’ve replaced the battery and the starter and it still won’t start. I don’t drive this car very often. It would sit for about a week or so before I cranked it up.

3. My 2007 impala won’t start. The key locks in the ignition and I have to connect jumper cables from another car to get the key out.