Q: AC Condenser

Why dose my ac not blow as much when I slow down

3. Q: AC Condenser

Q: Evap system leak

It sounds like you may have an evaporative emissions system leak. Your car has a small purge valve with a purge solenoid in the Evaporative Emissions system that controls the venting of fumes from the fuel tank as these fumes...

Q: Door open/ajar sensor will not turn off .

You may have a worn door latch. With someone in the driver's seat watching the light, close the driver's side door, and push in on the door evenly with the latch to see if the light goes out. If it...

Q: I just replaced my fuel pump and now the truck is acting like its not getting gas

Hi Justin. Thanks for contacting us today. There are several possible reasons why you are not getting fuel from the fuel pump. First, if the pump was not correctly installed or primed, it may fail quickly. It's also possible that...