Q: My 2007 cts 3.6 is having trouble starting up all the power works still any idea what the problem may be? Misfire/fuel scan codes

My 2007 cts 3.6 is having trouble starting up all the power works still any idea what the problem may be? Misfire/fuel scan codes

Hi there. The best way to determine what is causing the hard to start problem is to have a professional mechanic come to your location to complete a car is hard to start inspection. Since there are both ignition and fuel system trouble codes present, it’s probably a combination of issues. The onsite inspection will simplify the diagnosis process.

3. My 2007 cts 3.6 is having trouble starting up all the power works still any idea what the problem may be? Misfire/fuel scan codes