Q: My 2006 ML350 with 50,000 miles, what D service need to be done?

My 2006 ML350 with 50,000 miles, what D service need to be done?

Hi There, The Mercedes "D" service generally will include the following:

Oil and oil filter change Fluids are topped up and tire pressures are adjusted to factory spec. Tires are rotated Engine air filter is replaced Cabin air filter is replaced Following the service, the service light is reset using our factory diagnostic tool Fuel system and oil system cleaners are added Inspection of: belts, exterior lights, filters, hoses, tire wear, front & rear brakes, the engine bay and undercarriage for any major fluid leaks, the suspension condition for wear or safety concerns, a climate control function test is performed to check for proper operation.

3. My 2006 ML350 with 50,000 miles, what D service need to be done?