Q: My 2004 dodge hemi 1500 will not move in any gear. I changed the filter in the pan added new fluid still no ty nothing help

It won't move in any gear I pulled the bottom off replaced the filter added new fluid still nothing

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Considering the mileage, the transmission may be worn to the point of requiring a rebuild. Was there a lot of sludge/metal in the bottom of the transmission pan ? Did the fluid smell burnt rather than sweet ? I’m willing to be the answer is yes to both. That would indicate the clutches inside the transmission are worn. If the fluid and pan were clean, it may still be an internal failure but in the form of the front pump which circulates the fluid inside the transmission. It may be best to have a local transmission shop inspect and/or repair the transmission.

• My 2004 dodge hemi 1500 will not move in any gear. I changed the filter in the pan added new fluid still no ty nothing help