Q: My 2003 VW GTI 1 won't start with new battery and also right after a jump and can driving it.

Car has a new battery. After doing a variety of repairs, the car was sitting for a while and may not had a charged battery. The car wouldnt start. I attached jumper cables to it and jumped it with my other car. It started right up. Drove it for a mile or 2 then parked and shut it off. I then locked it multiple times each time the horn got less and less until no noise or lights. Got in car to try and start again and there was a clicking under steering wheel for about 20 seconds then my dash clock and miles faded in and out. Tried to start again and it wouldnt crank at all. What could this be? If it was jumped and ran well it cant be fuel or oil related. Electrical somehow? Any suggestions?

3. My 2003 VW GTI 1 won't start with new battery and also right after a jump and can driving it.