Q: My 2003 Passat's AC is not cold during stop position

Hi passat 2.0 2003 ac not cold during stop postion?

3. My 2003 Passat's AC is not cold during stop position

Q: Car not accelerating check engine light on

Hi Jesse. Thanks for contacting us today in regards to the issue with your Honda Accord. When a car will start but stall, it can be caused by a few different items, including an ignition system sensor (like crankshaft or...

Q: 1992 Honda Accord cooling fans not operating properly.

Hi there. Your issue is the ECT sensor B is not closing the loop when engaged. There is power to the sensor A from the computer, but the sensor B is not connecting when the vehicle is running hot or...

Q: Wheel bearing going bad

A wheel bearing noise can be identified by a loud growling noise which can get louder with increased speed. A failed bearing can also be identified by jacking the vehicle up and checking for play or movement in the suspected...