Q: My 2003 GMC Denali randomly apply's the reduced power setting which pushes out less than 50 hp and less than 38 mph.

Random cut back of power-Can I pull the reduced power fuse without losing AC-shared fuse or to eliminate reduced power feature can I reprogram...My associate has a 4 door 2006 loaded Chev PU without the reduced power feature..Dealer would like to sell me new Denali for $75k but mine is perfect except for this annoying occasional problem

Check the battery cables on the battery for if they are loose or corroded. Tighten up the battery cables and clean up any corrosion on the battery cables. A loose battery cable or corrosion on the battery cable will cause the reduced power light to come on.

If you need further assistance with your loose power light, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• My 2003 GMC Denali randomly apply's the reduced power setting which pushes out less than 50 hp and less than 38 mph.