Q: My 2003 GMC Denali randomly apply's the reduced power setting which pushes out less than 50 hp and less than 38 mph.

Random cut back of power-Can I pull the reduced power fuse without losing AC-shared fuse or to eliminate reduced power feature can I reprogram...My associate has a 4 door 2006 loaded Chev PU without the reduced power feature..Dealer would like to sell me new Denali for $75k but mine is perfect except for this annoying occasional problem

3. My 2003 GMC Denali randomly apply's the reduced power setting which pushes out less than 50 hp and less than 38 mph.