Q: Q: Idle fluctuates

It shutters and idles rough between 0 -500 rpm in idle. The Instrument panel flikkers and the radio turns on and off. What should I do?

3. Q: Idle fluctuates

Q: Please make this quick, I have a misfire on cylinder 3 was told to change the ignition coil. What if my car runs extremely good.

Hi there. For the coolant light being on, check the coolant in the radiator and see if its low. If the fluid is low, then look around for any possible visible leaks. If there is no coolant leaks, then either...

Q: Q: Car stalls when accelerating

Hi there. When a car has issues accelerating, it is usually caused by a restriction of fuel, the fuel system's inability to properly mix air to fuel or an exhaust leak / vacuum leak of some sort. It's a good...

Q: Gearshift button

Hello. In order to repair this problem, you simply need to get the gearshift knob and button replaced. If you still want to use the car until you are able to get your shifter fixed, you can take a small...