Q: My 2002 Pontiac sunfire is leaking coolant. The radiator, water pump, and head gasket has all been replaced. What’s the problem?

I’ve replaced the head gasket, the radiator, and water pump and my car is still leaking coolant. It’s pooling over in front of the passenger side of the car. My hoses up top are fine and aren’t loose. I filled my coolant tank up last night and woke up to as somewhat dried up puddle. It’s definitely coolant.

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. My 2002 Pontiac sunfire is leaking coolant. The radiator, water pump, and head gasket has all been replaced. What’s the problem?