Q: My 2001 Monte Carlo makes a sqeaky noise,need to get new breaks,worried they may be down to the rotors,how can one tell if they ar

I know I need new breaks,I just cant tell if its going to be a more expensive job of dealing with the rotors or if they just need to be replaced,hoping for the latter,makes squeaky sound like a subwayu train breaking even when I am not engaging the breaks,having a coolant tempereature problem as well,white smoke from the hood and hot coolant light.

3. My 2001 Monte Carlo makes a sqeaky noise,need to get new breaks,worried they may be down to the rotors,how can one tell if they ar