Q: My 2001 Buick century when it goes over 30 it shift out and jump

When it goes over 30 miles it jumps and shifts out

3. My 2001 Buick century when it goes over 30 it shift out and jump

Q: Car won't start after repair work

Hello there. If the engine is cranking and not starting, and the security light is on, then the security system may be having problems. This does not necessarily mean that he caused this. Most of the time, this is caused...

Q: Headlights stay on after car is turned off

Hi there. If the head lights took that long to turn off then you more than likely have a failure starting in the body control module. This is a common failure on this vehicle. I typically start by reprogramming the...

Q: Steering wheel problem, hard to turn after stop.

Hi there, With 77,000 miles on your 2011 Buick Enclave, I wouldn't expect your issue to be mechanic in nature. In many cases, the problem's you're describing are caused by low power steering fluid, or if your power steering is...