Q: My 2001 Buick century when it goes over 30 it shift out and jump

When it goes over 30 miles it jumps and shifts out

3. My 2001 Buick century when it goes over 30 it shift out and jump

Q: Creaking noise from the rear struts

You should have the suspension checked to make sure the noise is something that is not broken and is still safe to drive until you can get the part replaced. This way you are being safe.

Q: Car starts sometimes for a few seconds. Car ran completely out of gas. I changed the fuel filter, and change battery in the remote.

Hi there. The fuel pressure needs to be checked on the fuel rail. There should be at least 30 psi on the fuel rail. If the fuel pressure is good, then there could be air in the fuel rail causing...

Q: Vehicle was sputtering and lost power. Gets spark, cranks but wont start

Hello. There are few things that I recommend you have a technician inspect. In order of probability your vehicle may have a bad mass air flow sensor, a bad crank position sensor, a bad throttle position sensor, or restricted fuel...