Q: my 2000 honda 450 foreman es atv wont change gears

hello my honda atv suddenly stopped changing gears i can hear it change but it wont catch the gears ive had the power switch motor rebiult already could it be the motor or the angle sensor or a solenoid or a decrease in voltage making it not change gears happenwhen i was pushing snow with my plow thanks

Hi there:

Thanks for writing in to YourMechanic.com. Unfortunately, we don’t service ATV’s here at YourMechanic.com and are unable to provide you with good advice in regards to what might be wrong with your Honda. You might be better served to contact the local Honda ATV dealership or a local ATV mechanic for some advice. Good luck to you.

3. my 2000 honda 450 foreman es atv wont change gears