Q: My 1999 ram 5.3 I was driving it an it stalled an quit would not turn over I towed it home look at the balancer the bolt was lose

My 1999 Dodge 5.2 I was driving home from work it quit I pulled over an it would not turn over I had it towed home I look at the balancer the bolt was lose I took it out an the balancer was broke where in flies on the crank an the key way was twisted do I need a new crank an balancer

3. My 1999 ram 5.3 I was driving it an it stalled an quit would not turn over I towed it home look at the balancer the bolt was lose