Q: Do I need to replace timing belt now?

my 1999 rodeo has 70000 miles, do i need to replace timing belt ? car is running good now.

3. Do I need to replace timing belt now?

Q: Changing timing belt along with other parts in 2004 Proton Saga

That is a 12-year-old vehicle. It probably isn't a waste of money at this point. A lot of really good part places now, when they sell you a timing belt kit, they include a timing belt, the water pump, the...

Q: Front passenger wheel is leaking brake fluid

Hi there. Thanks for contacting us today. One of our mobile mechanics would be more than happy to come to your location to complete a brake fluid is leaking inspection, so they can determine what is causing the leak and...

Q: Starter clicks

Hello. The symptoms you describe are typical of a faulty starter or starter solenoid. If the starter motor or solenoid wear out internally they may no longer be able to start the engine properly. A common trick is to tap...