Q: Do I need to replace timing belt now?

my 1999 rodeo has 70000 miles, do i need to replace timing belt ? car is running good now.

3. Do I need to replace timing belt now?

Q: My timing belt broke what should I do? Can I drive my car?

Hello, thank you for writing in. The timing belt is responsible for keeping the camshaft and the crankshaft in sync so the valves will open and close accordingly. With that said, the vehicle is likely not going to run at...

Q: My Isuzu Rodeo has problems cranking in the morning mostly sometimes in the evening takes a long time to start. new filter and spark plug

Check to see if your car has a cold start injector time switch, as well as a cold start injector or other related fuel delivery components. It could be a fuel supply issue, which would involve anything from the fuel...

Q: Used vehicle inspection, issues.

Check over the vehicle for all safety items on the chassis and cabin compartment. Make sure that the vehicle is safe to drive in any condition. I recommend that if you have to replace any suspension or steering components or...