Q: Do I need to replace timing belt now?

my 1999 rodeo has 70000 miles, do i need to replace timing belt ? car is running good now.

3. Do I need to replace timing belt now?

Q: Timing belt replacement

When a timing belt breaks it will typically just snap without warning, and when it does, you will damage the motor from possible bent valves. It would be safest to follow the recommendation and have it replaced to avoid any...

Q: I was wondering if 1996 honda passport parts would fit my vehicle

Yes. Nearly every part on the Honda Passport is interchangable with the Isuzu Rodeo. These vehicles were made on the same assembly line and used the same engine and transmission from Isuzu. If you are needing parts for your vehicle...

Q: Car overheating, rust-like residue leaking out

The engine may have a head gasket leak. The residue you see is from the combustion from the engine getting into the radiator cooling system. A combustion test done on the radiator should be done to see if you have...