Q: Q: Clicking sound when turning over.

My 1999 528i won't start, only a clicking noise, battery is new but the car has sat for a few weeks.

3. Q: Clicking sound when turning over.

Q: When the car is in idle it vibrates and rpms move up and down when idle.

What you are describing is a category of inconsistent idle. The underlying fault may exist at higher engine speed but the effect is masked at those higher speeds. Among the potential underlying causes are vacuum leaks, EGR system malfunctions, malfunctioning...

Q: Car won't start easily in the mornings. I have to wait 30 seconds then it will start.

Does the vehicle restart if you turn it off after it warms up? You should start by testing your fuel pump. Before starting the vehicle in the morning, turn the key to the on position two or three times. Turn...

Q: It will rev at high RPMs but in drive it won't move until 2k RPMs. It will only stay in that area of RPMs

Hi. The first task is to extract the problem codes which the Check Engine light indicates are present. These codes are most helpful in diagnosing problems with your vehicle. Two different transmissions were offered in the Civic - the...