Q: Q: Clicking sound when turning over.

My 1999 528i won't start, only a clicking noise, battery is new but the car has sat for a few weeks.

3. Q: Clicking sound when turning over.

Q: Stiff steering.

My first question would be why the steering column was removed and reinstalled? The steering gear may have been damaged during the reinstallation process. My recommendation would be to have a qualified mechanic do a through check of why the...

Q: Q: Clicking sound when trying to start the car

It sounds like you will need to have the starter checked. You'll need to check if the click is coming from the starter solenoid on the starter or the relay in the power relay box in the engine compartment. Also,...

Q: Oil leaking into spark plug valve.

Hi, this comes up often on this car. The spark pug tubes go through the valve covers on this engine due to the placement of the spark plugs. The seals that go on the valve cover to seal the tubes...