Q: Q: Clicking sound when turning over.

My 1999 528i won't start, only a clicking noise, battery is new but the car has sat for a few weeks.

3. Q: Clicking sound when turning over.

Q: My abs and traction lights on and wont shift into gears

It is possible that your transmission can be malfunctioning. I would recommend having your transmission inspected by a qualified transmission specialist to determine the exact cause of this issue. If your transmission is stuck in the lower gears, this can...

Q: Q: car wont start.

Hello, thank you for writing in. Low or no compression in the cylinders can be cause by several issues. If the starter is turning too slowly, the air is able to escape through the gaps in the piston rings, and...

Q: Q: Shifting

It sounds like your vehicle's transmission is not shifting properly. Check the level of transmission and fluid condition. If the fluid level is low, that will cause shift difficulties. If the fluid is discolored or has a burnt odor, that...