Q: My 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee sometimes doesnt start, when it does it doesnt always run.

My jeep doesn't allows start and when it does start it doesn't always run, sometimes it will shut off immediately sometimes it will be 30-1 hours while driving before it stops, sometimes it doesn't stop driving at all. I changed my cat converter thinking that it may be stopped up. well that hasn't helped, I changed the piece that is under the distrubtor cap, I bought a new battery, and I have no warning lights on at all, I can hear the fuel pump kick on. I am not sure what to do the other day, while it kept stopping on me while driving I got out and wiggled the spark plug wires and then it started I repeated this process about 10 times until I reached my destination. It took me about 1 hour to go 3 miles down the road. please give me any options that it may be so hopefully I can fix this. thanks!

3. My 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee sometimes doesnt start, when it does it doesnt always run.