Q: My 1993 toyota corolla over heated made a lock sound now wont start. Clicks one time when i try to start it

My car overheated. Blowing steam out the front of engine made it home let it sit overnight tried to start of next day started to turn over made a locking sound now wont start

If the engine was severely overheated then you may have seized the engine cam or other component and broke the timing belt. You will need to have the leaks and problem checked by a mechanic like one from YourMechanic to verify and diagnose problems.

3. My 1993 toyota corolla over heated made a lock sound now wont start. Clicks one time when i try to start it