Q: My 1993 Nissan pickup is idling very rough, and rich has almost a deep gurgling when hitting the gas but no power. I have replaced

My 1993 Nissan pickup is idling very rough, and rich has almost a deep gurgling when hitting the gas but no power. I have replaced the MAF sensor, the O2 sensor, spark plugs and wires. Taken apart the intake and throttle body to clean thoroughly and also Cleaned the fuel injectors. Also has arelatively new TPS. Not sure where to go from here

3. My 1993 Nissan pickup is idling very rough, and rich has almost a deep gurgling when hitting the gas but no power. I have replaced