Q: My 1993 Nissan pickup is idling very rough, and rich has almost a deep gurgling when hitting the gas but no power. I have replaced

My 1993 Nissan pickup is idling very rough, and rich has almost a deep gurgling when hitting the gas but no power. I have replaced the MAF sensor, the O2 sensor, spark plugs and wires. Taken apart the intake and throttle body to clean thoroughly and also Cleaned the fuel injectors. Also has arelatively new TPS. Not sure where to go from here

Hi there. You’ve listed most of the "usual suspects" of a rough idle, except for trying to isolate a potential vacuum leak. In most cases, a vacuum leak will cause a very rough idle and sometimes misfiring. You might want to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location to complete a car idle is rough inspection, to help isolate the root source of the problem.

3. My 1993 Nissan pickup is idling very rough, and rich has almost a deep gurgling when hitting the gas but no power. I have replaced