Q: My 1988 Chevy G 20 van with a 350 small block overheated the other day I replace the distributor rotor spark plugs PCV valve thr

My 1988 Chevy G 20 van with a 350 small block overheated the other day I was able to start and drive a vehicle a few miles that I parked it for work when I left work hours later it wouldn't stay running had a really rough idle high and low I was able to limp it home with very minimal RPMs would never get over 35 miles an hour I've done pressure on my cooling systemthe no leaks I replaced the rotor and distributor cap along with that PCV valve and a throttle position The rough idle has Subsided unlit I put it in gear now I don't know what to do next

3. My 1988 Chevy G 20 van with a 350 small block overheated the other day I replace the distributor rotor spark plugs PCV valve thr