Q: My 07 Saturn Aura ran too hot and turned off now it won't stay started. At first it turned on for a little while but cut right off

My car runs hot because my bottom radiator hose has a hole. So my car was running hot completely out of water while I was on the freeway so I got off the exit drove maybe 7 minutes and let it sit for about 10 Minutes and then I left it ran for about 15 more minutes and then it turned off before I reached the gas station . I let it sit for about 15 minutes and then I pushed it and proceeded to fill it up with water . The oil is full , the water has a slow leak but it's at a decent level as well . For the first hour the car wouldn't crank at all , then it finally cranked up but it would only stay started while my foot was on the gas , after about 30 minutes it finally cranked up and stayed on without me pushing the gas. While it was on its making this terrible sound and you can see the engine jumping, it stayed on for about 3 minutes and turned back off.

3. My 07 Saturn Aura ran too hot and turned off now it won't stay started. At first it turned on for a little while but cut right off