Q: My 05 subaru legacy gt was flashing abs, now wont start but lights in car are on

My cars abs would flash when braking rarely, now i parked it and it wont start, the lights come on and i hear the starter clicking

The ABS system light likely has nothing to do with the fact that the vehicle will not start unfortunately. If you just hear a clicking sound from your starter but all lights are working perfectly fine, it is possible that the battery is very low and may need charged. It is also possible that the starter itself has failed. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a qualified professional to determine the exact cause of this issue. Consider YourMechanic as inspection such as these can be performed at your home or office.

3. My 05 subaru legacy gt was flashing abs, now wont start but lights in car are on