Q: Q: Catalytic converter issue?

Car smells like smog or gas coming threw vents my muffler shakes making the car have slow acceleration

3. Q: Catalytic converter issue?

Q: Keyless synchronization, how much is cost? Change lock from door? 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix

Hello - there will be 2 tasks here. The first is to match the door lock(s) with the ignition switch key tumbler if you wish for one key to do everything as a new car would. This can be done...

Q: Car stalling going up incline

It sounds like this may be related to a faulty throttle position sensor or potentially a dirty or failing mass air flow sensor. The mass air flow sensor monitors air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being...

Q: Can a steering wheel lock up because there is a problem with the battery or alternator

Hello Sharon, thanks for writing in. The power steering can and absolutely will go out if the alternator or battery fails while driving. Lets break it down. The alternator is powered off of the engine, and it then supplies the...