Q: My 03 Mercedes CLK 55 AMG. It has coolant but it said 'check coolant' in the dashboard

My car l was running the car everything was fine into a week ago the car start said need coolant l but the coolant put coolant but the dash continue said coolant visit a workshop, another thing is event lam driving the car run good event l stop and come back the car dosent whant to turn on l need a diagnostic .To see was wrong with the car

Hi. Unless you are having to repeatedly refill the coolant system - which indicates a different problem, the false "low coolant" issue may simply be a failed sensor in the coolant recovery tank. It is not recognizing that there is adequate fluid in the tank. The scenario you describe where the car will not start after being driven, then parked suggests a "heat-soak" issue for an electrical component (crank/cam position sensor, starter solenoid, neutral safety switch, etc.). If you would like to have this looked at, a certified technician from YourMechanic can diagnose the starting issue and follow through with repairs.

• My 03 Mercedes CLK 55 AMG. It has coolant but it said 'check coolant' in the dashboard