Q: My 03 Mercedes CLK 55 AMG. It has coolant but it said 'check coolant' in the dashboard

My car l was running the car everything was fine into a week ago the car start said need coolant l but the coolant put coolant but the dash continue said coolant visit a workshop, another thing is event lam driving the car run good event l stop and come back the car dosent whant to turn on l need a diagnostic .To see was wrong with the car

3. My 03 Mercedes CLK 55 AMG. It has coolant but it said 'check coolant' in the dashboard