Q: My 01' Tahoe want stay running when the MFS is plugged in I've put a new one on and new plugs too but it's doing the same thing

My 01' Chevy Tahoe won't stay running when the MFS is plugged in I've got a code reader and the code that came back was P0174 I put new plugs in it and a new MFS but it's still doing the same thing but it runs good when the MFS is not plugged in

The mass air flow sensor (MAF) uses a heated wire to determine the amount of air entering the engine. It then relays this information to the powertrain control module (PCM), where it it used to determine fuel injector control. There are three wires going to the MAF on your vehicle: ground (black/white), power (pink) and the return signal to the PCM (yellow). A problem anywhere in this circuit can (including the PCM itself) can cause the problems you’re having. I recommend having a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose and repair the problem for you.

3. My 01' Tahoe want stay running when the MFS is plugged in I've put a new one on and new plugs too but it's doing the same thing