Q: My 01' Tahoe want stay running when the MFS is plugged in I've put a new one on and new plugs too but it's doing the same thing

My 01' Chevy Tahoe won't stay running when the MFS is plugged in I've got a code reader and the code that came back was P0174 I put new plugs in it and a new MFS but it's still doing the same thing but it runs good when the MFS is not plugged in

3. My 01' Tahoe want stay running when the MFS is plugged in I've put a new one on and new plugs too but it's doing the same thing