Q: Multiple systems out

The ABS light is on, and the speedometer, horn, and cruise control are not working.

From the description provided, appears that the Lincoln Town Car has multiple, independent issues. To look into the ABS light, you will need a scanner that can scan the ABS computer. The codes that are revealed by this scanner will point the technician in the right direction for diagnosing the problem. From my experience, common problems with the ABS are usually caused by the wheel speed sensors.

The speedometer is driven by a Vehicle Speed Sensor or VSS. On the Lincoln Town Car, there are two different types of VSS, one type with the VSS bolted to the rear of the transmission, the second being built into the gauge cluster. If you have a failed VSS in the gauge cluster, it will need to be removed and replaced or sent to a specialty shop for repairs.

If the horn and cruise control are both not working at the same time, it is likely that you may have a blown fuse as they share the same electrical circuit. Since there are multiple concerns here, I highly recommend enlisting the assistance of a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to look over your Town Car for you and provide a proper in person diagnosis.