Q: Q: Multiple problems with my car.

The battery in my car is dying, the front end is making noises, and I'm having transmission problems.

3. Q: Multiple problems with my car.

Q: Ignition coil bolt can't bolt down

The valve cover on that side of the engine has the broken bolt boss. The only way to secure the coil is to either replace the valve cover so you have the bolt boss to bolt down the coil, or...

Q: Car slips out of 3rd gear

Modern transmissions are fully synchronized, which means there is a system of synchronizer clutches that speed or slow down the rotation of the gears until both are rotating at the same speed and can be locked. The most likely causes...

Q: 2006 Chrysler 300 won't start but dashboards light up , there's sound. Car won't turnover or crank at all . Please help

Although the battery is new, it still should be load tested to ensure that the issue is not a faulty battery. Starter motors require a lot of current and just because the lights work, that doesn't mean the battery is...