Q: Q: Multiple problems with my car.

The battery in my car is dying, the front end is making noises, and I'm having transmission problems.

3. Q: Multiple problems with my car.

Q: I let my uncle change my pads and rotors and now everytime i press the brake all i get is an air sound scared to drive

Usually a hissing noise when you hit the brakes involves the vacuum brake booster. But it seems unlikely that working on the brakes should effect this component. Changing brake pads and rotors is a pretty straightforward job, even on a...

Q: can i put a murcury marauder transmission in a crown vic

The two transmissions are the same except with different gear ratios inside. Make sure the two transmissions have the same electrical connections before swapping them. The connectors will be different if the two transmissions are different years.

Q: Parking brake is locked up.

The car can still be towed. Often, the metal wires cables that control the mechanical parking brake may rust in their insulation and that causes the cable to bind and seize. These systems can fail in both the released position...