Q: Multiple problems with my car.

The battery in my car is dying, the front end is making noises, and I'm having transmission problems.

A: Hi there, The battery needs to be load tes...

Hi there, The battery needs to be load tested in order to determine if it is a good battery. If the battery drains down overnight it will need to be fully charged and a parasitic draw test completed to be sure that something in the vehicle such as a computer or module is not staying active and drawing down the battery. For the front end, the front suspension and steering system needs to be inspected for worn or damaged components. A scan tool needs to be hooked up to read the fault memory of both engine computer and transmission computer to narrow down any electrical symptoms that may be causing your transmission concerns. You may also need to have the fluid level checked. This transmission however, has no dipstick and requires a scan tool and special equipment to check and correct the fluid level. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, who has the right training along with the right equipment to help diagnose and correct these concerns.