Q: Q: Multiple problems with my car.

The battery in my car is dying, the front end is making noises, and I'm having transmission problems.

3. Q: Multiple problems with my car.

Q: Is the power steering pressure hose the same as thr power steering pump

The power steering pump and pressure hose for the power steering are two separate parts. The pump may be damaged from running the system low on fluid from a leaking pressure hose. You may have to replace both of them....

Q: My gear shift cable may be broken but my car won't. What could be the issue?

Hello, thank you for writing in. Without the vacuum supply from the engine, the brakes become hard to press. The vehicle is designed not to start when it is in gear. This is a safety measure ensuring the vehicle is...

Q: Chrysler 300 C 2012.... battery saver mode

If there is an unusual odor (you refer to a burning odor), I would not drive the car. Other than the odor issue, based on what you are describing you are not going to worsen the situation. A particular concern,...