Q: Multiple problems with a used car.

My two front windows don't roll up or down, but I can hear the motor working. I also feel a wobble on the front tire when I apply the brakes. I just bought this car used and have already had to replace the radiator. How do I go about getting a diagnostic done to find any other major problems.

A: You most likely have two bad front window r...

You most likely have two bad front window regulators. The front rotors are most likely warped and would need replacement. You could have a mechanic like one from Your Mechanic come to you and check all the issues are having and give you a complete estimate to repair all your new cars issues with out you paying for multiple visits to the repair shop.