Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-iqtnqjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-iqtnqjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-83728-iqtnqjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-iqtnqjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-iqtnqjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-iqtnqjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-iqtnqjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-iqtnqjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-iqtnqjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-83728-iqtnqjs:173:8

Q: Multiple parts replaced in Kia Rio, but still having trouble starting

I'm making a desperate search to find what to do: I had the battery replaced and it starts normally now, but after driving a while and then stopping (for example for my son's baseball game) then it won't restart. (Imagine having a little league team in the car!!) So... I replaced the alternator - no help. New transmission - now it only goes into gear when revved really high. Changed transmission fluid and now sluggish... Now, the charging system is having trouble. I'm about to flip out! What do you suggest?

A: Your charging system may have blown the mai...

Your charging system may have blown the main fuse to the charging system when it went bad. A new battery only allowed you to have a full voltage to start and run the vehicle, but the charging system will not recharge it. The transmission will not shift correctly when the battery gets low.

Have the charging system rechecked to see if the alternator has stopped charging. You can have a mobile mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, come to you and do the diagnosis and get the vehicle fixed.