Q: Multiple issues, where do I begin to ask?

There are so many issues that are going on with my car. They include: front passenger window will not roll down, driver door will not lock, Emissions Workshop signal turns on immediately after I turn on my car, heater hose disconnected and I burnt my arms trying to fix it, when I turn on the AC I immediately smell smoke and other issues as well. Is it worth fixing and if so how much will it cost?

For cases like this, there are multiple faults going on at once. I highly suggest that you have the problems diagnosed and quoted by a mechanic in person. Once all of your issues have been pinpointed you can make an informed decision on the repairs. This is the only accurate way you’ll know what it would cost to fix all of these issues. A certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, can run a complete diagnostic on your car to figure out what’s at fault and get your car running normally again.