Q: Q: Multiple cylinder misfires

check engine code is multiple cylinder misfires

3. Q: Multiple cylinder misfires

Q: Why do I keep getting a C0268 code in my 2005 Chevrolet Tahoe

Hello. Typically when you get this code it is because the pump is not functioning. Most of the time it is caused by the pump windings in the motor failing which will cause an improper voltage feedback which sets the...

Q: I bought a 87nissanpathfinderxe3.0v6 having trouble figuring out exactly where the fuel linehoses connect to carb

Hi Chuck. Thanks for contacting us today. In situations like this, it's always best to purchase a service and repair manual for the vehicle, so you can review the manufacturer's diagram and fuel line connections. This will help you view...

Q: Q: Fuel pump

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a faulty fuel pump that may have been damaged as a result of running it out of fuel. As you may know, today's fuel pumps require the fuel to keep them cool...