Q: Q: Multiple cylinder misfires

check engine code is multiple cylinder misfires

3. Q: Multiple cylinder misfires

Q: Broken coolant hose

A broken coolant hose is always bad news as the vehicle cooling system cannot operate when the coolant level is low. If the broken portion of the hose was attached to a major component, it is likely the entire hose...

Q: Q: Steering wheel shaking

Hi there. It sounds to me that you have warped brake rotors. This problem occurs when your brakes heat up to a point where the pressure exerted from the tightened lug nuts bend your rotors. When you press your brakes,...

Q: Hi I have a 2009 Nissan xtrail. I recently had the engine light come on and stay on along with the esp light on as well.

Best to check the computer for any pending or stored codes related to the ESP system. There could be a faulty ABS wheel speed sensor or the reluctor wheel to the wheel speed sensor could have moved making the wheel...