Q: Q: Multiple cylinder misfires

check engine code is multiple cylinder misfires

3. Q: Multiple cylinder misfires

Q: Where could I find a TSB for my 2005 mustang GT regarding my Throttle body or Throttle Position Sensor?

I went through all the technical bulletins and recalls and did not find anything for reprogramming your computer or repairs to the TPS or throttle body. The ones that you are not finding may not be the right ones. I...

Q: p0021 Engine Light Code and trouble accellerating to faster speeds

The underlying cause is most likely among these possibilities: 1) blocked oil passages due to sludge; 2) faulty wiring to the camshaft oil control valve; 3) a faulty camshaft oil control valve; or 4) faulty timing chain and/or camshaft phasers....

Q: Q: Loss all power when driving.

What you describe sounds like a charging system failure. If the alternator isn't working, the car can run on the battery for a period of time, until the battery voltage gets below a certain point, usually around 10.5 volts. After...