Q: Multiple codes after a new pcm

I'm trying to buy a dodge 2002 truck and it has multiple codes and has recently had a new pcm installed in it, idk if it has a ground issue or do the pcm wasn't flashed, is it hard to find a ground issue

Hi there. In recent years, issues like this have become more common when a PCM or ECU is not purchased or installed by a dealership or authorized repair facility by that manufacturer. It is due to the fact that although the PCM is made for your type of vehicle, it still needs to be "flashed" / programmed by the dealership, to reduce the communication gaps which tend to trigger the codes. I would recommend contacting your local Dodge dealership or an authorized Dodge mechanic that may have access to the new software so they can program the PCM and verify it was correctly installed.

3. Multiple codes after a new pcm