Q: Muffler not working.

There is a strong odor and noises coming from my car's muffler.

3. Muffler not working.

Q: Hello, I have an I35 Infinity 2002. Car wouldn't go pass 40 and acted like it wanted to shut off. I parked the car and saw white smoke.

If your engine is smoking white and has the smell of oil, then check for any oil leaks that would be leaking onto the exhaust pipe and burning off. The white smoke is water burning in the chamber and getting...

Q: I have,a 2005 mercury montego it has a code p0320 and p2106 where should I start first cam or crank

Hello, thank you for writing in. Due to the codes that you have currently, you will want to start with the crankshaft position sensor. You can test it with a multi-meter or voltmeter if you are equipped. If may be...

Q: Bad muffler sound that gets better after a few miles

If the engine was sputtering and then when the exhaust starts to come off it makes the engine run better, then there is either a plugged muffler or a plugged catalytic converter. To check this, put the exhaust back together...