Q: Muffler cuts on and off

My muffler is hanging off a little bit, and it cuts on and off.

3. Muffler cuts on and off

Q: Which muffler should I get for a deep smooth sound?

Even with a different muffler, this engine will still have a high pitched noise like the one you are hearing. This noise is due to the valve timing changing. A muffler will be helpful in drowning out the other noise....

Q: We have a 2007 Honda CRV - new battery installed. While driving seeing sporadic light surge on Dash. Thoughts?

If you just had battery replaced due to it going dead then you may have a charging system problem if light is coming on. Have the charging system checked to see if you need an alternator or have another problem....

Q: Hi I have 2000 CR-V B20 the engine shut off suddenly and it crank but won't start has more than 215k no sparks is it CPS or coil i

To test the crankshaft position sensor requires an automotive scope (oscilloscope). If there is no spark using a standard spark tester, remove the distributor cap and be sure the rotor actually turns when the engine is cranked. Check the cap...