Q: Mu clutch is lose as it is very soft pressing down. I cannot go into any gear and am unable to drive it. What is wrong?

The clutch still rises back up. The car starts. The clutch has very little if any resistance.

You need to check the clutch master cylinder and see if it has lost all the fluid in it. If it is out of fluid then see if you can put fluid in and while pumping the clutch locate the leak under the vehicle. You may have a leaking slave cylinder. If the fluid is not low then you need to push in on clutch and see if clutch slave cylinder is moving to operate the clutch . You may need to replace the clutch master and slave cylinder.

• Mu clutch is lose as it is very soft pressing down. I cannot go into any gear and am unable to drive it. What is wrong?