Q: Mr. Tim thanks a lot. There's no white smoke, my mechanic have checked and no leakage showing so he said if the gascast is damaged

Mr. Tim thanks a lot. There's no white smoke, my mechanic have checked and no leakage showing so he said if the gascast is damaged the coolant can dry out fast inside. So he advice to replace it. But I am suggesting an engine replacement. Pls what do you advice Mr. Tim

3. Mr. Tim thanks a lot. There's no white smoke, my mechanic have checked and no leakage showing so he said if the gascast is damaged