Q: Mr. Tim thanks a lot. There's no white smoke, my mechanic have checked and no leakage showing so he said if the gascast is damaged

Mr. Tim thanks a lot. There's no white smoke, my mechanic have checked and no leakage showing so he said if the gascast is damaged the coolant can dry out fast inside. So he advice to replace it. But I am suggesting an engine replacement. Pls what do you advice Mr. Tim

Hi Chinedu. Thanks for writing back. A head gasket replacement is most likely going to be less than replacing an engine, but there is a good chance that this will not resolve your problems. However, if you are planning on keeping the vehicle for more than a few years, it would be a good idea to have the engine replaced.

3. Mr. Tim thanks a lot. There's no white smoke, my mechanic have checked and no leakage showing so he said if the gascast is damaged