Q: Mounts

Does the engine have to be jacked to replaced the motor mount on the top passenger side

Q: What can be causing vibrations to my vehicle - the rear engine mount or the exhaust pipe?

Hi there. To see if the engine mount is broken and making the vehicle vibrate, open the hood to your car and look at the engine while it is running at idle. See if the engine is moving around a...

Q: What is the cost of changing engine in 2006 Cadillac Dts 4.6L?

Sent question to CS for billing question about swapping an engine from an engine with a high mileage to an engine with a low mileage.

Q: Ratchet-style lock vs. pin lock car jack stands

As far as jack stands go, the pin locks are by far the safest if they have thick pins. Once you get the car up and you have that big thick metal rolling pin secured in there, nothing beats it....