Q: motor turns over but will not start.

I am a 70 year woman and can not get my car started. GREAT GRAND SON 18 MONTHS OLD HAS LOST THE ORIGINAL KEY WITH KEYLESS REMOTE ON IT. i HAVE AN EXTRA KEY BUT IT ONLY TURNRS THE MOTOR OVER BUT IT WILL NOT START IT. WHAT CAN i DO ?

According to Nissan, on this model, if the FOB is lost, a new FOB has to be procured from a dealer and programmed to your car. The FOB, of course, has within in it the electronics that enable and disable the engine immobilizer (anti-theft system). Once a new FOB is programmed, and functional, your old FOB will not start your car. If you desire, a certified mechanic can carry out these steps for you, that is procure the key, and make sure your car does start. The service to request would be a no start diagnostic.