Q: Motor swap

Hi, I have a f250 v10 with bad heads, I have pulled the intake , what all do I need to do to make the motor run again as far as setting the timing, and such, ive never had to deal with any computer related engines

Hi there. The best resource for you is a service and repair manual for the 2001 Ford F-250. Even though there are multiple electrical sensors and connectors, these service manuals are still a great resource to give casual mechanics the right steps to take to complete most major repairs.