Q: Q: motor swap

changed my 2000 5.4 van motor with 2012 5.4 van motor pulsating po340 code

This is a faulty camshaft position sensor code. What this means is that the ECM is not recognizing the camshaft position sensor signal during the first few seconds of cranking. As you may already know, when this happens you will experience a Check Engine Light on, a loss of power and potentially the engine stalling. This sensor records the rate at which the camshaft spins and this information is used by the ECM to control ignition and fuel injection timing. I would recommend enlisting the help of a certified technician from YourMechanic who can replace this sensor. This replacement should fix your problem.

3. Q: motor swap