Q: Motor on frame

Replaced my engine block, with that I replaced the transmission mount, and the motor mounts but my engine is still sitting on the frame

3. Motor on frame

Q: Replaced battery and truck still won't start.

Hi there. This can be caused by a number of things depending on what the vehicle does when you try starting it. If it does not crank at all or make any noise then you may have a bad battery...

Q: Car overheating and the fan not working.

Hello. Cooling fan failure has been linked to the temperature switch going bad. I would recommend having a technician come out and test the switch and back-probe the fan to verify that it works. I would also recommend having a...

Q: Engine turns over, cannot run

Hello. I would have the system scanned for any codes and have them diagnosed to see if they lead to possible cause of the problem. Have the fuel system also checked for any problems when the problem happens to help...