Q: Motor on frame

Replaced my engine block, with that I replaced the transmission mount, and the motor mounts but my engine is still sitting on the frame

If the "original" engine/transmission assembly was NOT interfering with the frame, and yet the replacement does, that means one of two things (or both) has occured: 1) the mounting bosses on the replacement block are in a different position than the original; and/or 2) the new engine mounts are not the correct ones for your vehicle. However, if the original engine/transmission/mount set up that you had was also interfering with the frame, prior to doing this work, unless those mounts were worn, broken, or just simply the wrong ones, that would likely mean the frame is damaged in some way. One option for you is to request an inspection which would be performed if you simply request motor mount replacement service. If you have a follow up question, please let us know.