Q: Motor on frame

Replaced my engine block, with that I replaced the transmission mount, and the motor mounts but my engine is still sitting on the frame

3. Motor on frame

Q: wiring diagram for the 87 pigtails to the cluster to configure the wireless to work

My best recommendation for finding this information would be to purchase a factory service manual from General Motors for that particular vehicle. This service manual should have any and all wiring diagrams associated with that vehicle. Otherwise, you could try...

Q: Melting spark plug wire boots

If you have had to replace spark plug wires due to melting them then you need to use a stethoscope to check around the burned plug wires to see if there is exhaust leaks from the manifold gaskets and replace...

Q: Where do I find the engine number in a 2012 Nissan Altima?

The engine number is similar to the vehicle identification number on your car, but serves to identify the engine, where it was built, and when. You won’t need it for basic car-related paperwork, but you may need it in some...